The reliable and successful BAYER leak test device DLP 20 series has been further developed to form the newest device generation which is available in two different designs.
The DLP 30 is available as a "desktop" variant and in the DLP 30-T design with a "tower" housing. The different housing designs can be used according to your requirements and the available space for installing the device on test fixtures.
Besides the already familiar typical advantages of the BAYER DLP series, such as the analog process sequence of the measurement process, as well as the integrated statistics functions with histograms and the trend analysis function, the DLP 30 series also offers the following further advantages:
- Shorter testing times
- Settable automatic measuring time optimisation
- Master part detection and separate test result storage of the master part
- Selectable process monitoring
- Settable pressure drop axis scaling in analog presentation
- Independent, automatic re-certification request
- Limits input either in form of leak rate in cm³/min or pressure drop in Pa, mmWc or mbar
- Profibus interface available as an option
With the DLP 30, we offer unique quality and accuracy in this price class. By use of the analog display of the test sequence the operator is enabled to adjust the optimal possible filling, balancing and measuring times of the up to 99 programs in a safe and fast manner. The integrated statistics with histograms and the trend analysis card including warn and limit values is guaranteeing optimum quality assurance and process safety. The DLP 30 can communicate with host systems or a printer by a serial, parallel and a Profibus interface. With the DLPLOG software package, the measuring data can be registered, and the device parameters between the computer and the device can be up-and downloaded. For more detailed information, feel free to contact us.