Measuring methods of the DLP 6 are fast, careful to the product, economical, almost maintenance-free, robust.
The leak test instrument DLP 6 uses compressed air to detect leakage. Depending on the application leaky test parts can be detected by pressure drop or rise.
The procedure is simple and reliable:
The work-piece to be tested is either filled with compressed air or evacuated. Leaky parts will then be detected by a decrease or an increase of the pressure.
- 99 test programs
- storage of 160 measured values per test program
- quality regulation card with trend analysis function of the last 160 measured values per program
- optional master part detection and separate storage of the test results including date, time and result. (max. 7)
- selectable integrated process monitoring of the leak test for the detection of process faults.
- test of internal leakage with Prüfung special program
- independent, automatic recertification alert of the leak test instrument
- programmable sequence control
- manual start unit
- temperature compensation
- master part compensation
- dynamic drift compensation